Neu: Fintech & Ökosystem Monitor for Q3 2021
We counted 71 fintech companies and 25 ecosystem players for the Hanseatic City of Hamburg in September.
And so welcome back, dear Fintech Hamburg community!
We have updated our website in recent months: it is now fresher, more interactive, faster. We also took the opportunity to take another look at all the companies from our monitor and noticed how much has happened in Hamburg’s financial scene, especially in the Corona year 2020: Fintechs have moved or gone insolvent – and some new ones have been founded.
Below you will find our popular overview graphics and a quick overview of what has changed. From now on, we will update our Fintech Monitor and Ecosystem Monitor quarterly to keep you up to date on how the fintech scene is developing in the Hanseatic City. If you have a company that belongs in one of our overviews, please send us an email.
Fintech Monitor Q3 2021
- Bettercard (Banking & Savings, B2B)
- Capital Pioneers (Finance, B2C)
- Getmyinvoices (Assistance & Selfservice, B2C)
- Immorente (Finance, B2C)
- moinflat (Crowd, B2C)
- Research Hub (Analytics & Research, B2B)
- Trustlog (Insurance, B2C)
What has changed?
- Several companies, including FLEX Payment, have gone bankrupt.
- Companies like HHX.blue and netbank have moved their headquarters.
Ökosystem Monitor Q3 2021
What has changed
- We are pausing several profiles, especially from the events sector (e.g. the fintech special from 12min.me), as little or nothing has taken place due to the Corona restrictions, among other things. If something changes, we will resume the profiles.